A regular cleaning and maintenance programme will help to ensure your new flooring keeps
- Regularly sweep your flooring with a soft broom to remove dirt and grit to prevent scratches etc.
- Wash using only a mild detergent and rinse with clean water.
- Your flooring can be kept looking as new with a periodical application of a proprietary acrylic polish.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners or strong detergents as they may cause damage and discolouration.
- The use of a ‘beater bar’ vacuum cleaner is not recommended as surface damage may result.